Where have you found your partner?

We all single people wonder where you find those unique unicorns... I know that they are everywhere and so on, but now I wanna see where you Gagers have found your gf/bf...

• Dating site
  • Gym
  • Store
    Vote C
  • Hobby
    Vote D
  • School
    Vote E
  • Job
    Vote F
  • Randomly/other (tell how)
    Vote G
1mo If you haven't found and wanna see the results, just choose the last option!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was dancing to a song that was playing outside a restaurant, and she just came and joined me, boom fireworks

Most Helpful Girl

• My most recent relationship i met a this dude off pornhub lol and we dated for 6 months and we still talk

And another most recent one was a dating site but i deleted my profile and he found my facebook and we talked from there but he got to my baggage to deal with

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• Where is the option : error 404, partner not found :P
    I voted randomly/other because I don't have a partner yet.

Haha, well for those who haven't found, I forgot to put an option, which ofc is necessary to see the results 🙈

• forever alone :D

• Near the Coke vending machine at the uni cafeteria.

• I haven't met her yet :(

• I met mine at school, but met others through friends.

• I voted school because university is a school

• Met my last girlfriend online it was long distance and just a horrible decision

Oh, I always meet people online from too far away, I don't want any long distance relationship with a person I haven't personally met.

• im still single

• I met both of my now ex girlfriends at Partial Hospitalization Program.

• ? Never could find someone. Forever alone.

• Club

• i would like to find somebody doing something i like doing so we have something in common

• 4ever alone!

• I didn't find 😤

• Doesn't exist...

• Single dad , so not applicable !!

• Haven't Found Anyone :(

• I found them using Booty O-s and unicorns

It's a new day, yes it is

• Haven't found that unicorn yet. Closest place I've come to finding her was in a lap-dancing club; would have too, if I'd been able to stick around for a day or two more, or if she'd been able to come with me. But I was only in that city for one night, couldn't get her contact details properly in the club, and haven't been able to find her online ever since. It was her first night working there, part-time to try and help fund her studies; she was effectively doing a trial audition, on a quiet weeknight. And from the look of things, searching the club's website and images of the girls working there, she failed her audition, due to that unlucky accident.
    She was a slim, petite blonde girl. The skill, flexibility and agility she showed with her moves on the pole were far better than anyone else, but when she did a somersault flip off the pole to finish her perfect routine, one of the 3 inch stiletto heels she'd had to wear broke on the landing, and she fell flat on her back. All of the other girls and the guys looking on laughed out loud; I was sitting closest to the stage, and so I stood up and held my hand out to her, helping her to get back up and off the stage while handing her 20 quid at the same time, asking her if she was alright.
    After she limped off into the club manager's office, came back out wearing another pair of heels five minutes later, and walked across to sit at the bar, I walked over to her, asked her how she was. She looked really sad, but tried to clear her face when she realized I was there, and asked me if I'd come to collect for the private lap dance I'd paid for (which I'd had no idea I'd done, since it was my first visit to a lap-dancing club)- I told her not to worry about that, re-assured her that she'd been really good, and invited her to come and sit with me at the table I'd had all to myself.
    She agreed, and we sat down and chatted for over an hour about all sorts of things, finding that we had loads of shared interests. Making conversation with Chloe was easily more enjoyable, entertaining and natural than with any girl I'd ever met before. In spite of how sexy and scantily clad she was, my eyes and my thoughts weren't wandering at all; talking to her, she actually managed to get my undivided attention, and I felt that I'd managed to get her undivided attention as well. We were smiling so much, gazing into each other's eyes; she was the first girl ever to call me "nice" as a compliment instead of as a derisory insult.

What Girls Said 8

• Online, I guess it's a dating site but also where you can make friends, one of my real friends asked me to help check it out to see how legit it is and I remembered I asked a question and he answered my question by sending me a message. We talked for the rest of May and half of June and then he asked if I had a Facebook and when we became friends on Facebook we started talking even more because he lived 30 mins away from me we stayed friends though during July and August but then I started having feelings for him because he was so different and he understood me, he actually understood my struggles, so then we started video chatting and talking on the phone and he asked me out and now we have been together for 3 months now in two days it will be 4 months.

I honestly wasn't expecting to meet someone online but hey it happens

But good for you two! ♡

Right I understand, my friend kept finding people from a different country or somewhere that's just to far.. I think it's better that way seeing the person because then you can really tell how someone is.
      Thank you so much it really means a lot !♡

• I met my only partner ever (now ex) at a fashion event where a mutual friend introduced us

• A CPR certification course.

• He was my neighbor, so in the street basically.

• I'll tell you when I find him

• Partayyyyy

• Met in first year of secondary school.

• found him on an online game that isn't supposed to be a dating website 😂😂