Guys, if a girl had really bad anxiety would that make you no longer interested in her?

I've been having really bad anxiety the past few weeks and it has gotten at the worst I've ever experienced it. I have an appointment to see a counselor but if I told the guy I'm interested in that I have anxiety would he not like me anymore?

2

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of people don'teven understand what anxiety is. I have social anxiety. I've recently told frirends , and family. Maybe 1 somewhat understood. Rest , say be a man , man up, get out there.. I know I can over come it one day, take full control of it. Hopefully this guy you like understands. People dont understand what they dont experience.

• Tbh yes. I know anxiety is a real medical condition but it's so frustrating to me that I can't deal with someone who's anxious every day