My boyfriend commented this to some girl. Was it inappropriate?

I know he has classes with this girl and he commented in her Instagram photo this 😍😍 (in case you can't see it is a face with hearts in it eyes)

He doesn't know that I have her Instagram and one time he also commented with a heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it''s okay, I think it's disrespectful to the relationship so yes it's highly inappropriate. And don't listen to people who say "you don't just turn blind blah blah!"

Checking out other people isn't okay and flirting is NEVER acceptable. People just don't like having respect anymore. If I'm more than capable of not looking at or finding other men attractive then my partner should be that way as well.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't want my girl to be sending hearts and shit to other guys. You only do that to people you are interested in my opinion.

• Are you frigging serious? The guy liked the picture or found her sexy or whatever. What, did you think guys become blind when they get a girlfriend? His comment about her is in no way a comment about you. Accept that you are not the only woman on this planet. It's not like he was cheating on you with her.

I don't care if my boyfriend looks at other girls, I understand that but I know that he used to like her and when he comments hearts and things like th in her photos it makes me feel insecure.

Stop commenting. Is obviously that I'm a psycho girlfriend so please go away

I don't think you are a psycho girlfriend or that you are a bad person. As far as I know, you only have the bad habit of making other people responsible for your own feelings.
      Girls who look at what their boyfriend is doing are everywhere. Is it a big problem? No, probably not, but can you really complain when you see something you don't like? No.
      If you kick a hornets nest, don't complain when you get stung.

• maybe he didn't mean it seriously?

but yeah the heart eyes emojis is pretty enthusiastic

• If you are THIS insecure, heaven help you in future.

Ok so you will not care if your girlfriend comments hearts and compliments in pictures of a guy se used to have a crush on? I wish I have your confidence

Glad to see that you came back

Just for the record, I certainly do not mean to say that it is ok to pass romantic geatures at other girls when you are committed to one. Don't get me wrong. My point was about those little emojis in general. They are so small, sometimes I cannot even differentiate between two. (Haha yeah.. guilty of old age). Often, people just pick them randomly just because they look cute in context. But they dont really mean it.

• oh shit he is cheating on you... go kill that girl

• It may be innocent. If he's a young guy he may not know any better. If he does it again confront him but be calm. Don't assume anything. Watch him though. If you confront him now he may just get sneeky about it and you won't know anything at all. It is inappropriate but again he may think nothing of it at the same time.

• It may just be the two are friends. don't immediatly assume he is cheating. If you are worried ask him, after all he is your boyfriend and you should trust eachother.

• So, guys and girls really can't be "just friends", is what you're telling me, right?

I'm not saying that but it makes me sad because he used to like her before me.

Exactly, guys and girls can't be "just friends".. isn't that what you're saying?

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know what you and 'My Boyfriend' have been Going through Here, dear, but I do know that Behind your Back, which is just too Whack... He doesn't know that I have her Instagram...
    Have a Chat with Jr., and Get to the Bottom of this. The longer you keep this Going and Flowing, the More problems for Everyone concerned, this will be.
    It appears he is Flirting with her, but just how Far he is Willing to Go, I see Soon you might just Know.
    Good luck. xx

• I think it depends on his personality, is he normally an emoji person? I love the crap out of emojis and comment/text only using them half the time to anyone. If someone puts a photo of their cute dog up it's a 👍🏻😍😘💗🍆 from me!
    My hubby is one of those ridiculously nice guys where it always seems like he's flirting but you learn to trust your partner and accept their personality.
    You should talk to him about why this bothers you and see what his intent was.
    You should also not creep on this girls insta cos it's kinda stalky.

• It depends on what kind of photo it was. If she is a friend, and she is dressing appropriate and is family friendly, then its not. But if its something that isn't, then this shouldn't be even a question.

• Lol I love how insecure social media has made people. Lol he is cheating on me because he used a certain emoji on a girls photo hahahaha.
    Anyway take a chill pill. He is not blind just like you are not blind. So relax and if it bothers you that much then you should talk to him about it.

• Yes. That's emotional cheating and flirting. He obviously is attracted to her. That sounds super annoying. He wouldn't like if you did that to a guy so he shouldn't be doing that to other girls.

• Bring it up to him. That's flirting and you shouldn't deal with that. He should be faithful to you. Bring it up and screen shot it

• That depends, are they good friends, do they know each other for a few years? If that's so u shouldn't be worried, if not, well... Seems strange.
    by the way, try to not use those apps, at least not for cheking up on him. ☺ Good luck.

• Honestly it seems to me that he's interested in her, I'm sorry but unless they're extremely close or related, guys don't comment heart eyes or hearts on other girls photos, unless they're trying to talk to them. You may want to question her and him on it.

• Ask him about it

• You should confront him about it , get a feel for his intentions yourself

• I don't believe it was :-)
    A lot of my guy friends comment hearts and stuff on pictures on their female friends' walls, that includes the ones in loving relationships.
    It seems innocent to me.

• That's inappropriate, especially since he is with you. That's basically cheating.

• Do you find this girl pretty? If so, then these heart faces and heart is a red flag. If he is with you, in no way is that appropriate. It is sooo disrespectful! If that was me, I'd screenshot that shit and shuv it in his face and ask him to explain or its over.