He doesn't text, and only talks to me late?

This guy I'm talking to on an online dating site has given me his number, but doesn't really respond to texts and seems to prefer to write lengthy emails through the site. I am not sure of his work schedule, but he only sends me correspondence after 9pm most nights. Should I be concerned?

What Guys Said 2

• It's kind of hard a kidnapper schedule, let him be xd.

• That's odd, have you spoke on the phone or Skype? Sometimes it's a scam too

Oh no, I checked his pics and he's legit. (hey gotta make sure he's not crazy or on the most wanted list).

I don't know when he's free. I honestly don't know his schedule, except for when he tells me he is traveling. He's gone on like three weekend trips in the past two months (with two being right next to me and only wanted to meet up once).

I guess it's up to you on how long you can continue with this type of dating situation

What Girls Said 1

• Not really! He's probably just a busy guy! At least he seems to try his best to get back to you! I wouldn't worry about it too much! Also lots of guys just happen to be bad texters too!

Well he also doesn't seem to contact me much on the weekends either...

Well we met on a site that is specifically geared to looking for longterm relationships. I haven't been given much to flirt with in conversation. Though the one meet he planned that didn't happen was pretty well thought and romantic

That's good! That's very good! It's great to see that he was very considerate and romantic like that! And flirting over messaging isn't terribly complicated! You just need to lightly tease eachother and send an occasional smiley face or Winky face if you think it'll be appropriate.