Have you ever felt such a strong connection with someone that you believed they were "the one"?

We met two years ago, and after the first night we met I couldn't get him out of my head. There was such a strong feeling that came over me and it just felt "so right" with him. We dated over the summer but ended things because of distance. We recently crossed paths and all the feelings I had from the very first night I met him came rushing back. I've never ever felt this way about anyone else before.

Should I tell him how I feel and try to date again, this time overcoming the distance? I just can't ignore these feelings I have for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have felt it well i still have it. she doesn't love me. It starts to fade away if you can wait long enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• no connection like that but did meet someone that felt like he is the one

What happened with you guys? Are you still together?

nope, :p
      We stopped contact

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it sounds like you two were together in a past life.

• No. Seems ignorant.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it is strong chemistry. Let him know.

• lol the strongest connection I had is making me feel that I should fuck the dude.
    nthng more than that