Guys, would you date a girl who's working as a janitor?

If you're dating a girl and she tells you she's working as a janitor, would it put you off? I'm thinking of taking a janitorial job because everything else is customer service type stuff, and i've gotten panic attacks from those jobs. I'm kind of worried it would be embarrassing to tell a guy I'm dating (or anyone else for that matter) that I'm a janitor. It's really only a temporary thing while I'm getting my degree at college.

• Yes.
    46% (6)68% (13)59% (19)Vote
  • No.
    31% (4)11% (2)19% (6)Vote
  • Depends, only if it's a temporary job.
    23% (3)21% (4)22% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she has a job. Someone has to be a janitor it's a honest living. Don't be ashamed.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's honestly completely fine! A guy shouldn't judge you for the kind of job that you have! A job is a job! Money is money regardless of where you get it from. A guy shouldn't not want to date you simply because of where you work! That's just terrible to think that people even do that. I mean, you could change jobs and then suddenly what, you'd get attractive from changing a job? Not in my opinion! You'd still be the same girl neverheless! So don't feel embarrassed to tell people because they shouldn't judge you for it :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• More proof that women are masters of projection. They wouldn't date someone that's a janitor, so they assume...

Men don't care about your job. We don't give a fuck it you're a high price Wall Street lawyer, or you wear a clown costume and perform at children's birthday parties.

Don't be fat, don't be horribly ugly, and don't be a cunt. Those are literally the only things a woman has to do to get a man.

0|2
    1|1
  • i used to be a custodian i thought it was the best job ever because i had the key too the toilet paper, you would be surprised how many people are nice to you when they know you are between them a good roll if they need it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in your situation. I would totally understand you are still in school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be cute to see her in little janitor outfit 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Duh u have a job.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!