Ladies!! You break a guys heart. You want him back?

Ladies you break a guys heart. You dumped him for another guy. He knows it's for another guy. He's a mess. You know there is a very good chance he would take you back. You want him back. How long would you wait to try?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this situation, he got another girlfriend (one of my bestfriends) and then another (another close friend of mine) and I still haven't asked him out again even though recently he broke up with his girlfriend... Regret it badly... but I feel that because I broke up with him and we got back together we would be considered one of the 'off-on' couples.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Huh. Given that very specific situation I guess I wouldn't wait terribly long if I knew that he was going to take me back immediately. Maybe a week at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I would, I'd be too ashamed I felt something for someone else while with him what's to say it wouldn't happen again

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What if you thought this guy just wanted you for sex and found out that wasn't true after it was too late?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Maybe she wasn't interested in a relationship honey?

• 1mo

Well dropping me because she didn't think I cared said something. Her fishing when she found out how much I did said something also. Just was too late. She kept talking to me as I tried to walk away

• first of all its your mistake for doing that , plus some guys won't come back , some guys will but you have proove it and show how you feel , like as soon as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't want to because i'd feel sleezy. plus i always weigh things out before i end things off but i never do the breaking up but the guys i date do. there's this one guy who broke up with me to date his childhood friend though :/.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

plus he deserves someone better than a girl like me. who wants a girl who put them on the rebound? a guy or girl who has standards wouldn't.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.