Ladies!! You break a guys heart. You want him back?

Ladies you break a guys heart. You dumped him for another guy. He knows it's for another guy. He's a mess. You know there is a very good chance he would take you back. You want him back. How long would you wait to try?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this situation, he got another girlfriend (one of my bestfriends) and then another (another close friend of mine) and I still haven't asked him out again even though recently he broke up with his girlfriend... Regret it badly... but I feel that because I broke up with him and we got back together we would be considered one of the 'off-on' couples.

What Girls Said 4

• Huh. Given that very specific situation I guess I wouldn't wait terribly long if I knew that he was going to take me back immediately. Maybe a week at most.

• I don't know if I would, I'd be too ashamed I felt something for someone else while with him what's to say it wouldn't happen again

What if you thought this guy just wanted you for sex and found out that wasn't true after it was too late?

Maybe she wasn't interested in a relationship honey?

Well dropping me because she didn't think I cared said something. Her fishing when she found out how much I did said something also. Just was too late. She kept talking to me as I tried to walk away

• first of all its your mistake for doing that , plus some guys won't come back , some guys will but you have proove it and show how you feel , like as soon as possible

• i wouldn't want to because i'd feel sleezy. plus i always weigh things out before i end things off but i never do the breaking up but the guys i date do. there's this one guy who broke up with me to date his childhood friend though :/.

plus he deserves someone better than a girl like me. who wants a girl who put them on the rebound? a guy or girl who has standards wouldn't.

What Guys Said 0