Is it silly to believe in love at first sight? Has anyone experienced it?

Has anyone met their soulmate? Please share your experiences!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can fall in love with the way some one looks like if they have all the physical traits your looking for you might think your in love but there's no way of knowing her personality befor talking to her. I think it's just a thing people say when it happens to work out for them

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think it exists. My grandparents married shortly after they met, they both said they felt love at first sight. They were together for over fifty years until he died, they clearly had an amazing loving relationship. Who am I to argue with something that obviously worked for them? I think it is rare but it does exist.

That's amazing! Wow, they are so lucky to have experienced that kind of love.

What Guys Said 5

• A mother holding her baby for the first time could be a real example of love at first sight.

• It's absolutely silly to believe in that. You love someone for the fabric of their being... which you do not know/understand "at first sight".

• yeah i have experienced it.. If I haven't i would have definitely have said thats crapbull.

What kind of feelings did you have when you experienced it? Are you two still together?

• there was this one time I just felt magnetism toward one person startarted talking to her. it was 3 years ago. then when I walked away my intuition told me you just met your wife. Never got her contact info or nothing was in a realtiontionship at the time. same intuition that told me when i was 19 you just met your girlfriend and we dated for 7 years. If we ever cross paths again I will definitely be happy.

That's awesome. I'm currently experiencing similar feelings for a guy I met 2 years ago. We had an instant connection and I always felt like he was the guy I was going to marry. We briefly dated but found the distance between us to be difficult. Anyway, we crossed paths again just over the weekend and the feelings I experienced when I first met him instantly came back. I'm not sure what time do next

**What to do next

this girl is not the most prettiest girl I met but I feel like she is. She lent in for a kiss wearing her little mis ridding hood costume and I stopped my self cause I'm in a realtiontionship and that's wrong , she followed me around and we just connected. The ex and I were dating and I'm not a cheater. We were outside having a smoke and I feel like she wanted to get to know me more. wow she looks younger then what she is. I think my ex girlfriend knows something is up
      but my ex can sense it's was something thats ment to be.

• It's a scientifically verifiable phenomenon. It is real.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! It happened to me. It is like being struck by lightning.