Guys, what do you want in a girl?

Yeah, yeah. Another one of THESE questions. I'm expecting silly answers, but also serious ones. It's for a social experiment. What would you want in your potential girlfriend? What's are your turn-on's and turn-off's? Do you prefer thick or thin? ANYTHING you can think of.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Main thing I can think of someone who actually cares about me and is loyal and affectionate and open. That would be the best qualities.

What Guys Said 5

• Beauty friendship loyalty sweetness kindness power will be there for me will stand behind me and so much more

• Trustworthy, loyal, open minded, has a sense of adventure, physically active, enjoys good conversation, smart, funnny, and can accept me from my crazy, weird, funny, and lovable self

• Bones are a must. After that, blood and guts and whatever else is necessary to keep her vagina alive.

• trust! trust! trust!

• Honesty + Love +support + trust + loyal