Will he lose Interest?

A guy I like recently admitted to wanting to hook up with me. He was very specific about things he wanted to do with me and he's been feeling that way for a while. It's a complicated situation. I see him about once a week in a professional environment. I am pretty sure he knows I want the same thing because I've subtly let him know but we haven't had a chance to really talk again. I'm worried that he will lose interest because we couldn't just jump right in and make things happen due to circumstances. I think he knows I want him too. Do you think he'll lose interest or change his mind? I don't want to miss this chance.

What Guys Said 1

• I would at least try to talk with him about it, but I am not sure he could lose interest that quickly if he really wanted it as much as you say

What Girls Said 1

• If you won't talk to him again, then odds are he's going to lose interest and change his mind.