Girls, minimal weight of your boyfriend?

What is the minimal weight at which you'll date a guy? That means if he weighs less than this number that will be a huge turn off for you.

• No minimal weight (he may weigh even less than 130 lbs).
  • More or equal than 130 lbs.
  • More or equal than 140 lbs.
  • More or equal than 150 lbs.
  • More or equal than 160 lbs.
  • More or equal than 170 lbs.

What Girls Said 1

• For me it doesn't matter the weight of them. It's all about their personality! Because even if they are a bit pudgy, they could be the most sweet and amazing guy on earth! Yes, of coarse I judge people by their appearances, it's human nature, but I'm working on it and have come to realize that it really doesn't matter! If he's a decent and amazing guy why wouldn't I date him? It doesn't really matter how someone looks to me.

You say "pudgy" but I was referring to skinny guys. Are they OK too?

Ooh alright! I took it to mean the completel opposite! My bad! Yes! The complete same thing goes to skinny guys! The appearance doesn't matter to me, it's all about who they are and their personality. If they're a great person their looks don't matter at all to me :)

What Guys Said 2

• Do women actually think in these terms? The only time I've remotely heard a woman talk about a man's weight is in somewhat joking terms like "I can't date a guy who weighs less than me".

I don't think it's a joke. I don't consider myself extremely skinny (I am OK according to BMI), but when I see girls with a normal body (not fat or muscly) that weigh more than me I become self-conscious.

Yes weight and height is important. Being a tall guy but who looks lanky isn't appealing to woman.

Thus, ideally i think the sweet spot for woman is a male roughly 6'2" and who is 200-215 lbs.

• More or equal than 160 lbs.