How many people would you date before settling down? And why?

• 1. He/she is my first love.
  • 1. But not my first love.
  • 2-3.
  • 4-8. I like to have a chance to know more about the opposite sex before settling down.
  • More than 8. Why?
  • I don't think I'll ever settle down.
  • Not interested in dating at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I don't want to focus on a number. I'd rather just date 1, but that's impossible cause there's already been 5.
    I may be just (almost) 21, but when I look for someone to date, I want someone for the long run. I don't date if I know it's gonna go nowhere, I see no point in it.

So if tomorrow I find that perfect girl, then I would have only dated 5 before her, but maybe I date 3, 4, or 10 more before I find the right one.
    I don't know, I don't focus on the number.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, until I find the right guy. For some people it is their first that is the one that they are with forever, and for others it takes many before they find the right person to spend the rest of their lives with. It's all about timing.

What Guys Said 22

• my intentions for dating was always to meet the person i would marry. so i would date enough people til i met that person

• why settle

• I am fine with zero if the girl I settle down with is also a virgin. Otherwise I would prefer to catch up to where the average girl is at before settling down. So maybe 3-8.

LOL... you better add a zero to each of those numbers, brother. If you make it to the triple digits, you're where the average woman who's been to college is when it comes to partner count.

• it's not a numbers game. I've been out with almost 130 women at this point, been in relationships with 3. Right now I don't trust women that watch TV, use social media, or frankly fit in to normal society. My best chance is meeting a hippy and joining her in that lifestyle, which I kind of walked away from to get my shit in order but would gladly go back to.

Fuck this consumerist bullshit.

• Keep dating until I find a match. I had to date a lot more than eight before I found my girlfriend who I want to stay with!

• Does it actually matter? the perfect one for me

• I think it's really a case of until you find that certain someone. That could be one to find the one or >1. But you will find them :-)

• 987,495,761,350,649,003. After that I *MIGHT* CONSIDER settling. Nah, not even then.

I was stupid enough to get married once. I'm not a *total* moron, so I won't be doing that again.

• I would have happily settled down with the first girl I ever dated. But that didn't work out.
    The 2nd girl I dated I was engaged to until she broke my heart.

3rd girl I would have married until she dumped my ass

4th I'm still married to 😁

That help?

That helped mate. I wish you'll have a happy married life with your current wife :) you sound like a romantic

Yah 😁 THANK YOU

• you can't put a figure on it like that... there are no rules or social conventions that really apply. you could meet hubby tomorrow or in 20 years. you dont know and neither does anyone else

True that :) that's why I would like to see opinions on it as well. The figures do not really matter

from what i see most think the same as me thankfully

• As many as it takes to meet the right woman to settle down with.

• I dont know and never thought of it. Just gotta find the right one.

• It doesn't matter.. When/if you find that right one, everything changes.

• As many as it takes to find the right one

• as many as I need until I find the right girl.

• Don't you really expect that I remember all of them? 😂

Lmao 😂😂 don't you

• you can't put a number on it.. you just have to find the right one

• I would settle for my first love and no one else, but preferable I'd date more than just one person.

• I would prefer to settle down with 3 bi girls for a LTR. That is the dream, and at least two of them are dominant over me.

• In a relationship with six women, and they all know about each other

• Not interested in dating at all.

• No specific number. I date till I find a match. Sadly the people who I thought were a match ended up screwing me over.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, in an ideal world, only 1.
    But if it takes dating 50 people to find the one then I will do it.
    NB: I will have sex with none though. It will just be getting to know him.

This is a lovely point. It's all about finding that special someone. It could be one to find the one or more, but we arrive at that wonderful destination hopefully sooner than later!

@howardque aha yes! But so far it's 0 dates for me lol I need to start xD

I'm sure you'll succeed and must have had quite a few requests @ElissaDido!

• Until I meet the one.

• I wanna experience as much as possible before settling down. I feel like I'll somehow miss out on something if I do so too early.

• There's no specific number. If I find the one, the I'll settle down with him, even if he's the first one

• as many as i need to find the right one. i can't tell what the future holds.

• till i find somebody worth settling down with

• I want it to just be the one, but unfortunately, it'll be 2. At the very least. I'm very sure that it'll just be 2 and that I'm not going to be going around dating anyone and everyone. I have high standards.

• More than 8, because it's worth all those mistakes to find the right one

• The less possible ideally my first love

• as many as possible, before settling down I'm being a hoe.