Do you mind kissing your partner first thing in the morning?

My boyfriend wakes up and then wants to make out. I point out the fact I might have morning breath and he doesn't seem to care.

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably look adorable when you wake up. That's the only thing that would make me wanna smooch in the morning.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• It doesn't matter. Unless its really bad, it's no big deal. I remember, I made out with a very sick girlfriend. She told me she was sick. I said I didn't care. Man was that a mistake. Point being, I didn't even care that she was sick. Let alone some morning breath.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck I've kissed first thing in the morning and made out many times. Doesn't bother me. Some guys are very vanilla about particular things.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would do a quick kiss but would brush my teeth if I was having a big kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehh I guess but I'd be a bit disoriented lol but I'm sure once we got going that'd sort itself out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. Small peck, beyond that let me brush my teeth.

But sex is totally fine. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • he said he doesn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way as your boyfriend. It doesn't bother me to kiss a girl first thing in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • He has morning wood. He won't care of smell when he is horny

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't make out with someoen first thing in the morning. I've had plenty of morning sex but a nice quick kiss is fine with me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll do a closed-mouth kiss, but not full-on making out with morning breath! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't mind it can be nice way to wake up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be good with it when I have a gal to wake up next to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about breathe.. but its clingy shi D;

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. We don't kiss a lot anyway but definitely not without brushing our teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • From a dudes standpoint, sounds like you dont like kissing your man.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I do. I've just heard lots of men say morning sex without washing is off the cards so I assumed kissing would be the same.

• I would like it but not a whole make session

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't want to, and I don't. Not only is his breath gross, but mine is ΓΌber gross. Fast peck, sure. Open mouth, session, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • A peck , sure... But making out? Ummm Nopieee.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't makeout with you but I'll kiss you. Clearly though, your boyfriend doesn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind

0|2
    0|0
  • Not for me... happy with closed mouth kisses and sex, just no tongue

0|0
    0|0
  • hell nah I am getting cleaned up before he puts his hands on me DX

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind, if he doesn't mind it sloppy, because I have no idea how to kiss. 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I couldn't do it. I'm a clean freak

0|0
    0|0
  • well if he doesn't care about your morning breath then let him kiss you! I would be embarrassed to but if he wants to do it then there's nothing to be embarrassed about!

0|2
    0|0