Do you mind kissing your partner first thing in the morning?

My boyfriend wakes up and then wants to make out. I point out the fact I might have morning breath and he doesn't seem to care.

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably look adorable when you wake up. That's the only thing that would make me wanna smooch in the morning.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• It doesn't matter. Unless its really bad, it's no big deal. I remember, I made out with a very sick girlfriend. She told me she was sick. I said I didn't care. Man was that a mistake. Point being, I didn't even care that she was sick. Let alone some morning breath.

• I don't give a fuck I've kissed first thing in the morning and made out many times. Doesn't bother me. Some guys are very vanilla about particular things.

• Ehh I guess but I'd be a bit disoriented lol but I'm sure once we got going that'd sort itself out.

• I would do a quick kiss but would brush my teeth if I was having a big kiss

• I don't like it. Small peck, beyond that let me brush my teeth.

But sex is totally fine. :-D

• he said he doesn't care

• I'm the same way as your boyfriend. It doesn't bother me to kiss a girl first thing in the morning.

• He has morning wood. He won't care of smell when he is horny

• I would not mind at all.

• I don't make out with someoen first thing in the morning. I've had plenty of morning sex but a nice quick kiss is fine with me too.

• I'll do a closed-mouth kiss, but not full-on making out with morning breath! :-P

• no I don't mind it can be nice way to wake up

• I'd be good with it when I have a gal to wake up next to.

• Its not about breathe.. but its clingy shi D;

• I do like it.

• No. We don't kiss a lot anyway but definitely not without brushing our teeth.

• From a dudes standpoint, sounds like you dont like kissing your man.

• I do. I've just heard lots of men say morning sex without washing is off the cards so I assumed kissing would be the same.

• I would like it but not a whole make session

What Girls Said 9