Should I text this dude or wait and see if he texts me?

So I've been talking to this guy for a week, we hit it off, and met to go out to eat. Everything went good and made plans to go out this weekend. Well he quit texting me a couple days ago and is basically leaving me hanging. I sent him one text a couple days ago, of telling him to have a good day and he never messaged back. What does this mean? I don't understand when guys can't be honest or play games.

What Guys Said 2

• That's getting to the end of the 3 day rule, so perhaps he isn't interested. You already texted though.. I would look otherwise until dude at least texts back.

• Doesn't mean anything, text him again confirming the date tomorrow, if he doesn't text back, then chalk it up as a miss.

Also, talk to more than one guy at once to avoid the situation of caring so much at the start.

Ok will do, thanks. I've been talking to a few, it's just basically really low to leave someone hanging

Yeah it's low, and it's cowardly, but such is dating these days when you can text message. It's much harder to ignore a phone call, or be left hanging by making one.

What Girls Said 1

• There are two ways you can play this - flat out ask him if he still wants to do something this weekend? Because that's rude to leave someone hanging. His response or lack thereof will tell you everything you need to know. Or you can just wait and make plans with your friends and if he does text you then be like... sorry I never heard from you so I made other plans. Lets pick a day next week.