For girls that longdistance relationship and are single moms and work two jobs, how much do you talk to your boyfriend via text or FaceTime?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I would think it would be far too challenging for a single mum to have a LDR. It's difffict to be in one when you have no family responsibilities... let alone be a mother and be in one

• none

• My best friend is in a longdistance relationship now. So I can say that she texts her boyfriend almost all the day and in the evenings they talk via Skype. I'm not sure if it's normal, to turn the normal relationship into virtual... I'd better went to my partner, than lived in the virtual reality.

• Yeah I don't like virtual relationship it sucks especially from how my life has been already far as relationships have been in my life. So I was trying to find the good if she is really interested or I'm just happy doing virtual, I am really at the place of it's going to end if things don't change.