My boyfriend and I don't have sex and we should be?

He recently got out of the army. Like a week and a half ago. The whole time he was gone he talked this big game about how I'm so sexy and he can't wait to hold me and fuck me etc. Now we've had sex 2 times almost a week ago. He won't talk to me and I don't know what I did it's like he's disappointed. Like I'm not what he wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is just getting readjusted to being home again. It's a big change going from the strict ways of the military to doing as you please. He will come around. Don't get down on yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him time to adjust. He just got out of the military. It is a completely different world. Just make sure he knows that you are there to support and love him whenever he needs it. I don't think this is something you should be too worried about. Try to initiate sex next time.

What Guys Said 1

• i think you need to talk to him. being open and honest but also sensitive to the fact that he is re-adjusting to civilian life. ask him how he is and if he's feeling like normal and then bringing up how you kind of expected more sexual activity upon his return

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he found someone else