Are we saying love you to fast?

Ok so long story short-ish me and an ex met when we was a lot younger and we dated for a bit then broke up but still stayed good friends then got back together and broke up because of personal reasons but this time we stopped talking time went by I was with someone else blah blah blah that ended my ex came back into the picture we was talking like we never stopped and said some things and after about a month he said he still loved me and so we are back together and from the night he asked me out he says love you after phone calls and through text and I say it back because it feels right and natural to me but is it to fast or is it okay because of our past and how close we are?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There's no set time when it's right or not right to say it. If it feels natural to the both of you then it's the right time.