Is he using me? Does he really like me?

Well im with this guy and he cheated on this girl with me and we got togather then he ended up cheating on me with a different girl then he got with her and broke up with her for my bestfriend then he cheated on her with me and we got back togather and were togather rn and i have a new bestfriend and he flirts with her right in front of me. He says he dont flirt but we both think he does... what should i do? What does this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is a hard lesson to swallow.. but yes that is all he is doing is using you.. and once a cheater.. always a cheater.. drop this guy before you really get hurt.. he does not care for your feelings what so ever

Most Helpful Girl

• You should break up with him
    " once a cheater, always a cheater"
    That's a red flag right there, " he cheated on this girl with me "
    You should of stayed broken up with him when he cheated on you, because he's not going to change and it looks like he doesn't care how you feel now because he flirting with your new best friend right in front of you. So he's thinking he can do whatever he wants because you took him back. My dad knew someone that did this. He was treating her the same way he's treating you.

What Guys Said 2

• it means you are one more pink anon troll!

• he cheated 3 times in the time you know him and you still think you should be together? don´t be so gullible. ditch him asap!

unless you like the idea of a guy occasionally getting pussy elsewhere xD in that case yeah, go for it. he´s a keeper.

What Girls Said 4

• He is a player and he's not faithful

Should i try us? or what?

Do what you want but be careful
      Don't get too attached to him and if u and him have sex then make sure he's heathy

• I think it's called karma.

• Seems like a troll. On the off chance it isn't, he's using you for easy sex

• Dump his ass and never look back. Once a cheater always a cheater. Don't try to "fix" him or "change" him he's a man slut who just uses you