Does my crush like me back?

Okay so I am really curious on whether or not my crush likes me back or not. Can someone help me? I have never had a thing or any relationship before. I just decided to start "dating" last month.
Here's some of the things he does:
he texts me 24/7
he sends me this emoji a lot "💞"
he compliments me for example he said "your smile is cute" & he said "you're so cute" & "you're really pretty"
he sends me goodnight messages that say "goodnight & sweet dreams☺️💞"
he apologizes for not texting me for a few hours when I'm not mad at him for it
he talks about me to my friend Kenzie and my contact name in his phone is bae

can someone help me please? I really like this guy and I'm completely new to this. Please don't say anything harsh. I'm 15 if you're wondering.

• yes he likes me
  • no he doesn't like me

Most Helpful Guy

• You're joking right? Like, the flags have been hoisted, the beacons of Gondor have been lit, the sirens are blaring, we are at defcon 1! No but really, its pretty obvious this guy likes you... like a lot. I mean, your name is Bae in his phone +10 points, calls you cute +10 points, texts hearts +10 points, thats a 30/30. Go for it, he likes you a LOT

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying you're pretty and cute is an obvious sign that he likes you. Guys don't say that to girls they don't like.

What Guys Said 1

• :) I think that he really likes you. If you like him you should let him know.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm what make you think otherwise?