What kind of restaurant should we go to before the Art Museum (Second date)?

I met this girl in class at my college and we had coffee together last week. I'm going to ask her to the school Art Museum on campus which is free for students. I was thinking of having lunch together before we go but I'm not sure where. We don't have a meal plan so the dining hall isn't an option. There is a "restaurant" close by that serves salads and stuff and is $9-$13 pet item. A farther walk there is an Italian restaurant that has items ranging from $15-20 per item. Other than that there aren't any expensive restaurants that is walking distance. I don't want her to think I'm a cheapskate?

What Girls Said 2

• That sounds like a good date. I would be fine with either. If you're afraid of her thinking you're cheap, go to the Italian place. Plus the Italian place is probably more romantic. If you want a casual setting go to the salad place.

• Italian. 😍

I'd be 100% happy going to an Italian restaurant. I love pasta. 😍🍝🍴

What Guys Said 0