Guys, Why does my boyfriend make fun of me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 3 months. At the beginning of our relationship he would always compliment me and now whenever I try to look nice for him he just makes fun of me. He looks at me and laughs then says look at me and I do then he laughs and asks what's on my eyes or face (He is talking about my makeup) I get really upset and I tell him that he is a asshole but he just laughs and tries to hug me. I don't know why he does this but it really bothers me and I don't know what to do.

2

What Guys Said 2

• He probably thinks he is joking and goofing around with you. But even if he is playing he shouldn't be saying mean and hurtful thing's to you. That is not fair and right. I think you should tell him what he says hurts your feelings and maybe that might make him stop saying it to you.

• Don't be sensitive i think he is joking