If a guy you are getting to know tells you what he is looking for in a girl to you?

Before he said he wasn't looking for a relationship and now he said he is looking for a friend/girlfriend. I don't know if he is hinting at anything or just telling me. I asked what he considers us and he says friends. Also has told me he he is lonely and sometimes would talk about cuddling as well.

What Guys Said 2

• The guy is probably interested in you, if u have d same feelings den take it forward... Guys r shy because they fear rejection and losing a good frnd...

• A guy probably wouldn't just tell you this. He's probably interested in you but afraid of rejection or it not working out. He wants it (lonely) but his mind is fighting it. By telling you what he's looking for he's hoping you'll think, oh, that's me but doesn't have to ask you directly or make any commitment.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he doesn't even know what he really wants.