When should I kiss her?

Last Wednesday, the 19th, I asked out a girl and we've been dating since. We're both in high school, she's a freshman and I'm a junior but the age difference is only about a year and 3 months. I honestly want to kiss her on Halloween although i fear that might be too soon. Should I do it or should I wait longer?

Most Helpful Guy

• How far has your relationship progressed? What is your fear about kissing her on Halloween?

Well we're both busy a lot but we spend as much time together as we can, and I'd say we've made good progress in the regard that we've held hands, we hug each other a lot, and on the few bus rides we've had for a class we sat together and I held her while she laid her head in my chest.

It sounds as if she would be receptive to your advance. If you are at all uncertain, you could say, "I have this overwhelming urge to kiss you and, if you don't stop me. . .." Or, you can hug her and then pull your face back but keep your arms around her waist, look into her eyes, turn your head at a slight angle, and just start moving your lips towards hers. If she wants to kiss you, she will probably close her eyes and pucker her lips. If she doesn't want to kiss you, she will either push away from you or turn her head to the side so that you kiss her cheek.

What Girls Said 1

• Surprise her but be romantic with it

What Guys Said 1

• you will sense it when she would like it