What will make a girl/guy attractive for you?

1mo What do you think will make a guy or a girl more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be her silly self when she’s with me. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.
    Not a ‘girly’ girl, but more a tomboy 
    I like a girl who does something of sports. A healthy girl. A non smoker
    Hairstyle: I like it long, or a bit past the shoulder. I prefer dark hair colors
    Eyes: beautiful eyes to look at, you know?
    Smile: a smile that makes you smile back
    Body shape: this differs a little. i like women with a slim body, but not Too skinny. Like this one:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2cijxtt.jpg
    http://i68.tinypic.com/a9wlds.jpg
    A bit inbetween, you know? When the curves are still visible, you’re still hella attractive to me 
    And about slim women. I’m not attracted to girls who are too skinny: like I’d get the feeling that you’re so fragile that you’ll break if you’d fall down or something. Here’s an example of a slim girl’s body shape that I find attractive:
    http://i67.tinypic.com/345gcn9.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality will Highlight and Delight Above Everything, @Pinky26.
    If Someone, hun, is Beautiful, But Lacks this on the Inside, People will See this and Even Comment..."She is ugly Inside."
    Megan Kelly on FOX5 the Other nite got Thrashed with This Cruel Comment when she Lashed out at Newt Grinrich the other Nite, so Rudely. However, Good for this "Not so Handsome man" but Big and Beautiful Ballies He Grew to let Her Have it with Both his own Barrels.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for the Kind Invite, hun!! xx

What Guys Said 6

• It's not easy xD being physically fit and good looking helps and Charakter depth is a must have as well as empathy.

• Humor above all else. I am a very sarcastic person and someone who can be as sarcastic as as me gets a lot of bonus points.

Of course I do love the long hair in a pony tail look. That's always a good thing lol

• Sense of humor

• Well as long as she has strong feelings to me. It is alright.

• definitely a nice similing.. i can be fallen in love with a deeply nice smile..

• Ass and nice hair

What Girls Said 6

• Love your profile pic

Anyone appealing becomes most attractive when they show the best of etiquette towards me

• A man that I admire, makes me feel safe, loved and desired.

• Kindness, sense of humor (witty), useful talents (applied to the real world)...

• confidence; doesn't necessarily mean outgoing;
    shy, reserved
    Intelligent

• pretty eyes

• girls - approachable, fun, flirty, happy, easy going. dress girly, jeans, t shirt, flowery dress. lady like, classy, presentable

guys - confident, considerate, caring, kind, being a gentelman, clean, dress well, presentable.
    and lots of money jk lol