My girlfriend kissed another guy at a club last night in front of me, should I dump her or stay with her?

This had never happened before and we barely started seeing one another. It was embarrassing since two friends jumped in to tell him but I didn't wanna fight... she told me it's not like that

• Yes, dump her
  • No, stay with her it's not a big deal
1mo trippy

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I can't tell if you are bothered by it or simply feel like you should be bothered by it. Maybe you haven't tied up enough feelings into her to be terribly sad/angry about it.
    So, do what you feel. I personally wouldn't keep her around as a long term girlfriend, but if you fine with just having fun with her for a few months, you can keep it going.

Probably this

Something new happen?
      What have you decided?

What Girls Said 6

• The fact that your even asking this question is mind boggling

• She doesn't respect you and what she did was not cool. Ultimately, you should do whatever you feel is best for you. Personally though, I think you would be better off leaving and finding someone who only wants to kiss you.

• Infront of you? Not okay.

• That's so incredibly disrespectful

• Heave Ho!

• Red Flags. Get the fuck out.. quickly

What Guys Said 17

• What a cunt... she deserves to get dumped.

• The only reason you'd stay, would be either to get revenge and then dump her. Or because you don't have a shot with anyone else, and you prefer some promiscuous disrespectful girl that will get physical with you, over being alone...

• Even if you feel forgiving and you like her... you need to have self respect and make the logical decision to dump her ass. You have to have boundaries that can't be crossed and I'd say about 100% of people have a "no cheating" boundary which would include kissing other guys lol. She doesn't respect you, just dump her ass because she will be cheating on you and playing you all the way.

• Comes down to "no its not like that" being an acceptable answer for you or not... because if it is then expect more of it with harsher scenarios.

• She obviously has absolutely no respect for you. It's already over.. just dump her and move on. Legit say wtf when I read some of these questions. How are you even asking this question? I would of dumped her on spot.

• First, I'm sorry this happened. That was really shitty of your "girlfriend." Completely disrespectful and inconsiderate. You'd be MUCH better off without her.

• Dump her. Immediately. No questions asked. Don't give her a chance to tell any more lies. She disrespected you, big-time, and that's assuming she's not already cheating on you (she is).

If you don't dump her straight away, you have no backbone.

• Dump her now or forever be a beta Momma's boy faggot !

• Lol.. the hell is this? She kisses your girl and you didn't fight to the guy? Shame on you dude.. you are a coward. I'd honestly beat the shit out of that guy until he goes blackout and dump the girl after.

Behave yourself.

• "it's not like that" lol.

• That depends on how much you like her.

• Not like that? Ha! Dump her stupid ass.

• As Chazz Palminteri quoted in the masterpiece called 'A Bronx Tale':

'Dumpah! And you Dumpah quick!'

Seriously, dump her, like yesterday. You'll get emotionally hurt.

If you knew the Titanic was going to sink, would you get off the boat? I know I would.

• She's playing the jealousy game, she wants you to step your game up, show her you love her

And?

She's trying to make you jealous, just show her you want her

You guys are both right

• If you don't then you're a little bitch cuck. Dump her or continue being a pussy.

• Just dump her already. Or consider having an open relationship or friends with benefits type of relationship with her.

• But... you lost credibility and respect more than her to me😳. Your friends had to handle the situation. YOUR girl was kissing another man, with you in range to see and deal with it and you allowed them to handle it for you... I don't know man.

And I'm not even saying a fight was necessary, but dealing with the matter personally was definitely necessary. I wouldn't have to worry about breaking up with my girl, if I allowed that and see witnessed my cowardice, she would leave me. Harsh I suppose but I can't say I don't understand yo be honest.

Ughh.. Wtf do you mean deal with it? Guys who feel the need to be protective and stop their slutty girlfriends from getting with other guys are the real cowards, pathetic low value losers.

If I saw my girlfriend kissing another guy, I'd laugh it off and never talk to her again. Simple. Why would I do something about it? Why would I intervene... She's not worth my time. Now if a guy was doing something to my girlfriend that she didn't like or giving her a hard time, damn right I'd get involved... But anyone who gets involved for someone that clearly doesn't give a shit about them is retarded.