Shy Girl Skype?

So i started talking to this shy girl who lives in another state, she is reluctant to meet in real life. Any good tips on talking her into maybe trying a Skype date?

1mo I should probably make it clear that I have asked her out twice and her answer is always a very hesitant no. But I do think a lot of it has to do with the stranger from the internet in real life states away thing.

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with Skype. I'd just ask her if she'd be interested in talk via video chat just for 10 or so minutes. It's not a lot time out of her day, which probably takes longer to write and email. If she's too hesitant on that... I would probably start to question things.

• Yes try a Skype date cuz it is long distance and seems beneficial to get to know each other by seeing one another while talking to each other. Just ask her if she has a Skype and is willing to Skype you. Be direct and blunt.

What Guys Said 1

• there is not harm is asking her to chat on Skype if you have emailed her a few times already , all she can say is no. the fact she lives in another state , she might not see as much potential in this as you do