Does she like me, or is she just being nice?

I met this girl through my college class, and we have exchanged numbers. So far we have only hung out doing something class-related (HW, Studying, Projects), even though we've talked about everything from movies to music to food. Every time I ask her to do something outside of class, she's always doing something, although she acknowledged the fact that she flakes all the time. I text her almost everyday, but she never texts me first, so i'm not sure how I should tell her I like her, or if I even have a chance to begin with. She's always smiling at me, and she's really nice to me, and I'm super nice to her, and our conversations are getting a bit more personal. She has introduced me as a friend, so I'm not sure what my next move should be. Should I invite her to my dorm to watch a movie? P. S. I've never had a girlfriend, and I really like her and don't want to screw it up.

What Girls Said 1

• inviting to dorm isn't a wise choice, try get her to go for lunch or dinner or something outdoors with you first :)

What Guys Said 1

• Okay first of all do something outside of a bedroom Haha. But if you really truly like her, you better find out now if she likes you too. Because you don't won't to fall too deep in the friend zone.

Whats the best way to go about finding out if she likes me too?

Well get her alone and tell her. Say hey I need to talk to you about something kinda important. And then say something like I know you are probably gonna think in weird and all (that's the guilt trip, keeps you as friends in case she says no) then continue I have been noticing you and I kinda like you