Girls, what would you think about an attractive guy who's 20 and a virgin?

I'm gonna be turning 20 soon and I'm still a virgin. I've been told I'm attractive a lot and I work out daily and have a strict diet. But I'm also super oblivious to flirting and don't put myself out there even though I should 😶. But I'm just wondering what girls think of a 20yr old virgin.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're a great guy and sexy. That's amazing and I'd be shocked and maybe disbelief. But it wouldn't bother me

What Girls Said 3

• I think it goes both ways for how guys perceive slightly older women that are virgins. Like a girl can be twenty and a virgin, and a guy could think it's the sexiest thing. Same goes for girls. Personally I think it's admirable and sweet. 😊

• There's nothing wrong with that at all. Plus it would be very hypocritical of me to judge you for being 19 year old virgin when both my boyfriend and I are the same as you.

• My husband was a 20 year old virgin. He's only ever been with one other girl. He sucks at flirting. Totally oblivious.

He's the best sex I've ever had. (And I've had a lot more partners than him.)

Don't stress out about it. Enjoy yourself. Be honest with the person you're interested in. Chances are she will either be delighted or she won't actually care.