American is bad for black men as dating?

I hear some American girls said bad things about them like won't date black men and think black men are thugs and disrespect it rub me the wrong way. I know many good black men I meet in real. It make me strongly dislike America girls. I don't talk to girls I don't pay attention to them anymore. They are not worth risk. Am I wrong about how I feel for them? They don't give a dang about black men.

1mo See u don't care about black men. Screw America women
1mo I never feel so pissed off more than before. People change me I lost who I really am.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, they say that because of how most black men portray themselves. And I'm saying this as a black woman. Many do portray themselves as thugs and have an immature mentality. Part of that is because of where many black PEOPLE, not just men, come from. I teach in an urban district and almost all the male students (a mostly black distrct) act like that. They don't use proper English, they have slang, pants sag, are on food stamps but wear clothes that costs hundreds of dollars, and I'd say about 1/2 of them are in gangs.

I've met a lot of black men who are not like that and have dated them, so I would never say I wouldn't date a black man. But I mean, when you look and act like 'the thug life', what do you expect? Women who have standards don't go for guys like that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• There are black men who do the same to black women. We simply need to respect each other.

Never mind, I thought you were talking about black American women, my bad.

• Then don't date them

I don't want to date 50 year old no thanks

LOL I am not interested about dating a lesbian or a black man. I am in a relationship. Besides... you dont tell me what to post. Now I am going to mute this question.. you can keep posting. But I am done with this.

Good I'm glad bye!

• Lol we don't hate black men. Yes there are going to be people who find certain people more attractive than others, but why say ALL American women don't like black men? Just like with everything else it depends on who you are talking to.

I said some not all. It seem they don't care about black men. Why I want to date American girls when they don't attractive to them. It worth to change minds? Heck no. If I want to save woman I rather save foreign girls than America girls I won't be front to take shot for America girls

I never said you were funny, the lol was laughing at your argument. Good night 😊

Did u put in my shoes? I don't think so. Screw America girls I didn't smile at them and give them dislike eyes. I stare at them to make girls uncomfortable

• You've made a lot of assumptions here that aren't true. Sure there are American girls that don't like black men... there are Canadian girls that don't like black men, there are german girls that don't like black men, there are black girls that don't like black men, there are women that don't like white men and Asian men and hispanic men in just about any country you go to. Just because someone doesn't want to date someone else doesn't mean they don't care about the well being of someone else.

• I thought you were dating foreign women... if so try to avoid it, it doesn't even matter...

Yea I'm talking about women said bad thing about black men it doesn't involved me.

You seem to talk a lot about this. Don't let it bother you... it doesn't even apply to you and you have to know by this point that a lot of people are racist... your not missing out on anything (neither is anyone black male) if they believe that garbage.

Don't worry about the nay sayers. there is nothing wrong with black men... most of the black men I know are in relationships.

What Guys Said 2