What type of kisser are you?

I have kissed a few women over the years and I've noticed that there's around 3 types of kissers, im gonna give them random names, so here they are:

1. The tongue player: this type of kisser is the one that opens her/his mouth and doesn't close it, instead leaves it open and basically plays with the tongue the whole time until its time to pull away then they close their mouth.

2. The normal kisser: This type of kisser is the one that opens and closes his/her mouth slowly and very passionate. Also, does a little bit of tongue playing while opening and closing the mouth. The problem comes when they do it so fast, then you dont get to enjoy a passionate kiss. But for the most part is veryy sloww which makes to me is the best type of kisser.

3. The exaggerated kisser: this one, I find very weird because either their putting your your tongue down your throat or they open their mouth too much and then your all covered in saliva or they barely open their mouth.

I wish i could do a mytake but its too much! So i decided to do it in here. Let me know if you agree or disagree with me or if you have had a great kisser or a bad kisser and how it was? Or if you have a diff type of kisser please comment!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a normal kisser, I prefer to kiss slowly and gently until things heat up I kiss a little harder but still keep it passionate. I don't like to rush things. My first date was an excessive kisser, he stuck his tongue down my throat and made me feel sick.

YESS! that's exactly how it is for me! Once we turn the level up then we can go a little bit crazyy!😜 in the kissing part of course!

And the rest! :P lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• A slightly toned down 2# I kind of just try to go with the flow of my partner and switch it up from time to time you know?

What Girls Said 13

• The bad kisser lol

I actually don't really like kissing much. It's so awkward and I don't like people's faces so close to mine, I don't like lips like I try to avoid looking at lips because they creep me out, and I'm overall a really terrible kisser. I don't kiss with tongues either, like very rarely. I don't really ever initiate kisses, like even if we're dating because I just don't enjoy it much.

• I'm a Normal kisser. But if I get a bit of alcohol in the blood stream or turned on... my may or may not get a little aggressive haha

Oh yea those kisses are hot specially when you're turned on!

Yeah so I'm not sure what category those fall under but I'm a mix of normal and the aggressive sex kisser, if that's even a thing.

• I wouldn't know; but if I had to choose, I'd probably go with number two. Just seems the most passionate and romantic to me. Add in a little lip biting here and there and you got it. 😂

That's the best thing when girls do that lip biting! Im sure it turns everyone on! 😉

Haha! Yeahhhh. I've never been kissed, but I'm sure I'd love it.

• I would add another, the lip kisser. It's the type of person that basically only uses the lips, there's rarely ever any tongue involved. These can be fun, but I prefer the "normal kisser" as well. Then there's also the biter, but that would probably be a subcategory of the exaggerated kisser, since some biting is good but too much is too much.
    I would consider myself a normal kisser, but then again everyone probably would.

Geat points you make there! Yea i noticed that most people consider themselves normal kissers. I guess the only way of knowing is by kissing them? Lol

• I do all types of kissing keeps it interesting haha. you like different styles at different times

• I'm number 2 ☺️ It has to be a passionate kiss for me to enjoy it

• I don t like kissing much lol
    until now maybe I liked kissing one person a bit
    the rest are like 3. some touch my teeth smh

Well I mean you were kissing completely random dudes lol of course you ain't gonna enjoy it.

@Phoenix98 we ll see about that :P

Hah Indeed we shall.

• I guess 2? I don't like to leave my mouth open that much and tongue isn't really my thing so it sounds the closest.

• I don't think I'm any of those. I'm a nibble your lip and tentatively stroke my tongue against yours. Build the fire

• 1 -> it feels really good when you're like that for a while

• Good kisser, butt kisser. I can Multi task. Great at both.

Butt kisser? Hahaha!😄

How do you get there? Do you just do it on your own or does the guy ask you to do that?

hahahaha oh, u were speaking about a guy? Damn, i meant people in general. gag is no exception.

• I love kissing! I think I'm a 2 until I'm massively turned on during sex and it starts to get way more tongue.

I kissed this guy at a party once, he just opened his mouth and put his tongue in my mouth (a type 1 haha) but then his tongue just went limp and dead and did not move. Like a disgusting slug in my mouth 😷

Hahaha! Gross😷😷 something similar happened to me. I kissed a girl that didn't close her mouth and was playing wit the tongue ( type 1) and i guess her tongue was long cause she shoved it down my throat and made me gag!😷

But yea i agree with you once we get turned on we can take it to the next level of kissing 😉

• Normal. All I can say is every guy that's kissed me before tried to go all out and shoved their tongue in my mouth and kiss so "hard." Hated it. Soft and sweet is the way, people.

I agree! I had a girl that shoved her tongue into my mouth and i guess she had a long one and i literally gaged 😷 then it was awkward. Probly the worst time i have ever had while kissing someone :/

What Guys Said 10

• I do everything. Every girl I've been with has told me I'm an amazing kisser, so I got that going for me at the very least lol. I do everything, everything has a time and place! lol. I tend to lead the girl in the kisses too. I do what I want and what I feel is right given our chemistry and how she responds and all that shit lol. I fuckin' love kissing though so I try to always learn more and be better at it cuz it's so damn fun and I wanna just lay down and make out for an hour or more lol.

• 2|1
  • I am probably number 2 a normal kisser - I was with one girl who sometimes it felt like she was tried to eat me alive, her tongue had a life of its own.

• im the slow and passionate kisser ;)

• Number #2. I had a girl that was #3 and that just felt sloppy to me.

• I like to do all those types of kisses. But out I'd all of them with my girlfriend lips I love to bite them.

• Never kissed... :'(

• I'm the exaggerated kisser lol but I do what I want... BECAUSE I'M B4T M4N!!!💀

• lol 1-2 mixed.

How does that work? Do you lesve your motuh open at times and play with the tongue then you go back to normal kissing?

• I'm a number 2. The best kind. I dated a number three and I was always sopping wet after we kissed.

Hahaha! I hate when that happens like pass me a god damn napkin so i can clean your saliva from all around my mouth lol