Doe this girl like me?

So I've been on two dates with this girl and I just can't read her vibe or intentions. we text pretty much everyday we don't text an awful lot but when we do she writes paragraphs. we don't really flirt though well its not blaintenly at least I can't pick it up lol. The two dates were fun It seems like she's interested in getting to know me but still no flirting and no kisses or hugs lol not that I went in for any of them lol. they last long though the first time we met at 7 and did;t leave each other until 2 and the second was long to. it seems like she's interested because she talks to me but to what extent. she does;t really flirt and no really kissing. does she like me more then a friend possibily and how would I know like indications?

What Girls Said 1

• She seems shy and maybe doesn't have a lot of experience with dating! I'm the exact same - can't flirt to save my life and don't know how to initiate a kiss :)

What Guys Said 2

• She's probably looking for a penpal or someone similar for support. Other than that it's quite possible that initially she wanted to date you, but somehow the way you interacted with her made her feel you were more of a friend than a guy she wants to date. How do I know? Because you're talking to her everyday. Girls who look for dates don't normally want to talk to you every single moment of every day, because it dilutes their feelings towards you, especially if you haven't kissed or expressed to each other in some way that you like each other.

Another factor is she could also be the shy type which is possible why she doesn't seem to show any signs of wanting to flirt. The only way to find out is to ask her directly if she wants to go out with you.

• Seems like friendships to me. One way to find out is to surprise her with a kiss and see how she reacts. You'll know then for sure.