Should I go for this girl or its time to dump her? #PLEASE help me?

- There is this super gorgeous girl in my class who is 10/10 and can get almost any guy she wants, so she gave me signs that she likes me, i approached her outside the class on stairs and i said "hey whats your name?" , she said "why, i dont know u" , I said - "becoz i like u" she started walking away , i said "if u change your mind let me know"

- Since that day she has been giving me signs that i should approach her again but i did not,

- Here is the problem, now she started making eye contacts with other dudes and i guess i have been pushed back.

- She still wants my attention by wearing sexy clothes etc, but she keeps making eye contact with other guys., i dont know if she is playing with me, or playing with other guys or trying to make me jeaous? pls help me

• She will be unloyal woman in the future, if you dont fulfill her needs , she will go and line up some other dude as replacement, Just dump her and find a good woman.
  • You did not make a move , she is not your slave, if you are not approaching her , then she has to give other guys the chance to date her.
  • Others (please comment)
1mo The guys she flirts with are no where near me in terms of looks or confidence,
she is herself quite tall and im a bit taller than her,
and the guy she flirts with is 3-4 inches shorter than her.

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't want you, eye contact does not mean she wants you. Please move on find a woman who does

#rapeculture

She won't because the only time we see each other is for 2 hours in a class, and i leave quickly and where i sit in the class is a guys joint, she won't come and sit near me,
      so all she can do is make eye contact and give me the hint that she wants me to come over and talk to her

She isn't giving you a hint by making eye contact. I'm giving you a hint when I say that if she wants to approach you, she will. And she isn't. Leave her alone

• I don't think she's interested man. She just walked away. I wouldn't do this, even if I didn't like the guy. Also, the sexy clothes probably are not for you

What Guys Said 1