Would you date a girl that's over age 25 and has never had a boyfriend?

Only answer if you're around the same age or older.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would! :) If I were looking to date, the only reason that would give me pause is if she were single for all that time because she's some kind of psycho, hahaha. xD But if she hasn't had a boyfriend just because it's never happened, because nobody decent has ever asked her out for some reason, or because she had been focusing on other aspects of life, then I wouldn't have any problem with that. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You and the blue Anon who's never dated either could always get together XD

What Guys Said 28

• Why wouldn't I? I would actually like it as long as the resaon she hasn't is because she is strange in some way

• Sure. Why wouldn't I? I mean, it depends on personalty and other things, but age by itself is just a number. My girlfriend is 24.

• I would go ON a few dates to see, it would definitely be a yellow flag though as to the reason why. If it's one of the usual reasons then I probably wouldn't take it any further.

• 25-29)? WAY too young. I might prefer you mom.

• haha i dont think that shit matters a lot tbh i mean if she's cute with a good body then why the hell would i care bout no dating history

• No problem, I would be very honoured if I had the privelige of taking her virginity, I am a lot older, but know what I am doing... lol

• If you are a hot 25 year old virgin and you are submissive and want to cook for your man, you might just be the perfect woman. I myself am 22.

• Possibly. It depends on what she is like... That's not a characteristic that would end her chances if that is what you want to know.

• Only if I find her attractive and she's not religious

• Absolutely I would and wouldn't really mind.

• Only if I was at least 25 years old :P

• sure I would

• Why wouldn't I?

• Yes I would if she's ok with dating a guy that hasn't had a LTR that's 37.

• Yes I would

• Yes, i would that is perfect age i like younger women but providing she's mature.

• yes I would

• yes I would..

• Definitely

• I would date with anygirl if i have strong feelings. But normally i try to not prefer it.

• Would love too

• I sure would because I can sort of relate

• Based on that alone, yes.

There are a few things I'd be wondering, but I wouldn't exclude based on that alone. It's more there are some things i'd be looking out for.

• Embarrassed to say it but I never dated either. It's sad when you don't know what it feels like to be loved. Hang in there you'll be fine.

• Yes I would. :-)

• Yes I would love to!

I have never had a girlfriend myself, and would feel a lot more comfortable with someone like you!

I often feel sad that girls have had 100s of boyfriends by the time they are 25

• I'm only 22 but I'm in the same position. Even if I got a girlfriend tomorrow I wouldn't start looking down on girls who haven't been in a relationship at 25 or whatever age.

• If she is decent looking yes

What Girls Said 0