1. Actually my friend (girl) is having an insane crush on this guy for about 2 months.
2. Whenever she talks to me, all she says is how good looking he is, how rich he is, how down to earth he is, how funny he is and how she is obsessed with him.
3. She has even closed her facebook as she says, she has found the perfect guy and no other guy can match him and now she has no interest in any other guy but him.
4. That guy has told her that he likes her but thats all, and she doesn't even know his name nor does he.
Is this normal for a woman to behave like this or she is really in love?
- Its normal, maybe she is in love as she has deactivated her fb and doesn't want to date any other guy, tell her to talk to that guy as she knows he likes her, she should talk to him , then she will be at peace.38% (3)0% (0)27% (3)Vote
- Its not normal, tell her to go to a therapist or dating some other people.50% (4)67% (2)55% (6)Vote
- Please comment (if other)12% (1)33% (1)18% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
How could she possibly be in love with someone she doesn't even know? Love and infatuation are two completely different things. She's infatuated with this guy and because of it she's on an emotional high. Real love is when that high dies down, they get on your nerves, you know all their flaws and still choose them each and every day. Infatuation is what blinds you from their very human flaws. Love is seeing those flaws and still being there in the end. There really isn't anything romantic about love and it's still the most beautiful thing in the world.1
- Show AllShow Less