Girls, Is it just me or are there other girls who prefer a guy without abs over a guy with abs when it comes to a long term relationship?

• I prefer no absGirls, Is it just me or are there other girls who prefer a guy without abs over a guy with abs when it comes to a long term relationship?
    62% (5)
  • I prefer absGirls, Is it just me or are there other girls who prefer a guy without abs over a guy with abs when it comes to a long term relationship?
    38% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

What Girls Said 3

• Umm I'm pretty sure they both have abs... one is just more prominent than the other...
    If it comes to the pictures, both are fine by me.

My choice has nothing to do with which I would pick for longer relationship, looks have nothing to do with it

• In a relationship, I really don't care if the guy has abs or not. Sure, hot guys are nice to look at but the amount of muscle doesn't really matter once you fall in love with someone.

• Sure abs look nice but when dating i really don't care if a guy has it or not