What is the minimum amount of time you need to see your boyfriend/girlfriend in a week?

• 1 or less times in a week
  • 2-3 times in a week
  • 4-5 times in a week
  • 6 times in a week
  • EVERY DAY

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend and i are always busy with school so we can't meet up often. he always insists to meet me at least once a week though (but im always unable to because of school). wish i cld meet him everyday but well absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to have a girlfriend that would like to see each other 2-3 times a week. Maybe on the weekends.

What Girls Said 5

• Yo I like my fucking space. I used to dated a clingy guy. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again

• I don't see my boyfriend all the time, so once a week is fine actually. We do talk everyday, so that makes up for it.

• 4-5 times a week minimum, when possible. Obviously work and living situations will influence the amount of time we can spend together, but with the exception of an actual long distance relationship, I want to at least spend more days together than we spend apart. And we talk on the phone on days when we can't spend time together.

• Depends on how long you've been together and how old I guess. When we first started it was 2-3 times a week but the longer we were together the more time we wanted to spend with each other

• I like every day srsly.

What Guys Said 10

• 2-3 times a week, I like my space.

• Unless we live together, it's only reasonable to see eachother on the weekends.

Once we do live together I'll not only spend the weekends with her, but I'll get to come home to her and spend every evening with her during the week.

• I didn't answer because it depends very much on circumstances. If she lives 50 miles away we won't be seeing each other every day.

• About 2-3 times a week

• Maybe once every month?

• 1-2 times a week. I don't need to see someone literally every day. I need my personal space too.

• Once a week is plenty if I'm busy

• Every day is good if it's not out of the way. Otherwise, when you can. Don't overdo it if it's not easy.

• work 20 hours a day
    sleep for 2 hours
    raise the kids for 10 20 mins
    then back too work lol :)

• I don't need to see her period