How would you feel if someone tried to feed you food while on a date?

How would you feel if someone tried to feed you food while on a date?Would you think it was cute, or insulting?

Most Helpful Girl

• not cute and not insulting, I don't mind it at all as long as he doesn't smear it on my face 😂
    the guy i was dating a couple months ago was feeding me ice cream at home and then started smearing it on my face and body lol I couldn't stop giggling and I made him lick it all clean

What Girls Said 3

• Annoyed. Especially if we haven't been dating long. I don't even like it when my boyfriend of 3 years does it.

• I definitely be like wtf if it was a first date or something but if I've been with the person a while (like a few months) and they weren't annoying about it then I'd be okay with it.

• If it was my hubby or boyfriend I'd have no problems I'd think it was playful/cute.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the food you're being served/how long you've known them. I know for a fact if someone tried to serve me Spaghetti i'd snatch the fork off of them and eat it myself. But if it was a Strawberry Cheesecake? I'd let her feed me. Only a few bites, any more would be creepy.

• I use to love when she did that!!!

• I've seen couples do it (my dad included) and while I wouldn't want it in any relationship of mine, I do accept that it's foreplay for some people.

• I'd feel like an infant who can't eat his own food and needs his mom to feed him. I'd prolly call her mom from that point onwards xDD

Considering it's the first date and I barely know the person, otherwise it's cute.

• prolly pretty fucking special!!!

• That's retarded.

• That's a good foreplay if she gets what she is doing, if you are doing it like a cute thing, its cool unless she is one of those girls who wants alpha who desnt respect them fully and she wants other kinds of domination :D

• Cute I guess