How would you feel if someone tried to feed you food while on a date?

How would you feel if someone tried to feed you food while on a date?Would you think it was cute, or insulting?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• not cute and not insulting, I don't mind it at all as long as he doesn't smear it on my face 😂
    the guy i was dating a couple months ago was feeding me ice cream at home and then started smearing it on my face and body lol I couldn't stop giggling and I made him lick it all clean

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Annoyed. Especially if we haven't been dating long. I don't even like it when my boyfriend of 3 years does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely be like wtf if it was a first date or something but if I've been with the person a while (like a few months) and they weren't annoying about it then I'd be okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was my hubby or boyfriend I'd have no problems I'd think it was playful/cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the food you're being served/how long you've known them. I know for a fact if someone tried to serve me Spaghetti i'd snatch the fork off of them and eat it myself. But if it was a Strawberry Cheesecake? I'd let her feed me. Only a few bites, any more would be creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to love when she did that!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen couples do it (my dad included) and while I wouldn't want it in any relationship of mine, I do accept that it's foreplay for some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel like an infant who can't eat his own food and needs his mom to feed him. I'd prolly call her mom from that point onwards xDD

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Considering it's the first date and I barely know the person, otherwise it's cute.

• prolly pretty fucking special!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's retarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good foreplay if she gets what she is doing, if you are doing it like a cute thing, its cool unless she is one of those girls who wants alpha who desnt respect them fully and she wants other kinds of domination :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute I guess

0|0
    0|0