How do I get over the fact that he slept around during our break?

We were together 5 years. One day we had a fight and didn't speak by phone or saw each other again for 8 months. He kept in brief contact via text but none of us apologize. I fell he was in the wrong. We met again 8 months later and are now we are working on our relationship. But he confessed he had slept with two girls. I am devastated. I told him that he gave up too soon, we were not officially broken up and he should had fought for us. He said he taught I was already dating, did not think he would see me again and I should have dated too.

Most Helpful Guy

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEn9YvJ3Gfg

Sorry it's hard to accept but 6-8 months with minimal communication.. YOU WERE ON A BREAK. For all he knew you could've been doing the same thing. Now try to accept that fully. If you can't there might be problems later on.

What Guys Said 2

• You were apart for 8 months! That's a break up..

I think it was more like 6 months, having a very hard time with this.

Still.. People move on. I know, it does suck. Would you have rather he not told you?

It is true, but sucks big time.

• the 8-month period of time is considered a break up so... his action is expectable

What Girls Said 0