Is grabbing a boy's arm and having apart of it resting in your boobs weird?

Okie so I got a boyfriend and a day ago I grabbed his arm and put it on my boobs... we had some "accidents" when he accidentally touched them (I didn't really give a shit...) but this time, I just pulled his arm into my boobs... and I don't know if I should be embarrassed or nah...

Most Helpful Guy

• That's so freaking great! Instead of the guy having to agonize whether it's the right time or not to touch boob you just broke through all that and put his arm on your boob. Awesome!

Most Helpful Girl

• So it's like you pulled his arm into your boobs so his arms rubbing against your boobs?
    I do that all the time to my guy when we cuddle or watch tv, walk around.. I like hugging his arm lol
    Honestly I didn't even pay attention to that until I saw your question lol it's no big deal. if your boyfriend feels them then let him..😏

What Guys Said 4

• You did what u felt emotionally,
    once in a while its fine, but dont do it many times coz then it would not look nice

• If he is your boyfriend, i don't see it being weird, if you two don't mind than that's fine not a problem.

• Not weird. I used to put my hand between my ex's when spooning :)

• He's probably secretly getting the biggest boner ever

What Girls Said 1

• Really! I would have thought at your age you would have known better!! lol :)