What's a good response when a guy you've just started chatting to asks u for a nude pic or to have sex with u when u feel completely insulted?

I know that letting them know I'm insulted / hurt doesn't do anything. They don't even apologise or seem to care that they have offended, the response is either they 1. don't react or 2. think it's funny. What's the best way to put these losers in their place and make them realise how pathetic they r?

What Guys Said 11

• You don't need to gain some kind of revenge over the person for offending you. It's understandable that you feel insulted but that doesn't require you to make any kind of statement to that effect. If you become emotional or aggressive you will either be mocked or you will face aggression in return. Just remain calm, remain mature. Tell them that you are not interested in that kind of conversation and you don't send nudes. You don't need to say any more than that. If they apologise and start being respectful then you might decide to continue talking to them. If not then you just don't talk to them again. It's that simple. An emotional response is not required and you will look far stronger if you keep your cool.

• Send them a nude pic and have sex with them. That will show them...

Actually, why don't you just stop chatting with them and completely ignore them if they do that?

• Why start a fight? Just block and ignore them.

• "When will you learn?"

• "F off"

• Say no and/or block him.

• Never ever talk again. He is not worth even time

• how old are you and him?

• It's best to take the higher road & simply respond
    that they have made a great mistake and need to return to those sort of gals and leave you alone
    Rejection is more harmful than you know, in fact if they are drinking, get the hell out of there before they assault you and your inference you are better than them & they will teach YOU manners! Ironic?

• Just because someone is interested specifically in casual encounters does not make them pathetic. At least they're honest about their intentions. It's people like you that make others pretend like they want a relationship when they're just trying to screw.

Stop being apart of the problem.

• I think the only way to win is to take the high road and not even respond. The guys who do this play a numbers game. They message dozens of girls. The few who bite they will consider it a win. The rest who don't they get used to the rejection and give you the two responses you wrote above

What Girls Said 10

• "Fuck off"

Tell them to send you a pic first and then laugh and make fun of them mercilessly

Find their facebook and send their mother their posts.

Find their facebook and send their girlfriend their posts.

Send a picture of a penis from google.

Send them a picture that's all black b/c it's "dark"

~Get Creative~

• Just say no and that you're uncomfortable doing that and then stop talking to him. And if he keeps harassing you about it then block him.
    Done and done.

• I just let them know I don't send nudes.
    If I feel uncomfortable talking with them after that kind of responses, then I simply don't reply anymore

• The best response is just to walk away.

• Tell him he's not your man and your man wouldn't ask for those things before it's appropriate, then cut all contact.

• just say

lol

• I'd cuss him out. he should know to respect you. since he didn't show him what happens when he doesn't😉

• just don't respond

• Block.

• tell him he can use you whenever he wants