Have you been in a relationship with someone but still thought about your ex or someone you once dated?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah! But that's because I don't really LOVE anyone else the way I loved her. But I am fair, if I decide to pursue a relationship currently, knowing my heart will truly be somewhere else, I let them know.

It's hard because I do feel bad, because in the inside I compare everything they do to her pretty much. Their laugh, their walk, their intellect, their personality, how they respond to certain things I say. And just nobody does things the way she did.

So yeah... I still think about the ex. And probably always will.

Most Helpful Girl

• We dont forget our past. We move on from and be better.
    It would be a lie if anyone tells you that they dont think about the ex.

Anyone you meet in your life time, they will have some impact in your life. Some stronger some come and go.

Exs, those you have strong feelings, will take up more of your heart and your mind. Its not a bad thing. but you learn to move on and learn about the new person you will fall in love with. You are focusing on the new relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Even knowing my wife is better and loving her more than anyone I ever met, my exes are still in my memory: the bad things they did and the good things too.

• I'm sure everyone has done this whether you're thinking about a conversation, a funny situation, or a memorable sexual experience.

• i don´t think that you´ll ever stop thinking about ex partners. no matter how much you love the partner you are with, the previous ones will always be a part of you and the memory of them will be there to stay.

• Not in a relationship, but having been rebounded by women I've dated, it definitely put me in a situation where I dated others while not being over the rebounder. Shitty place to be in.

What Girls Said 4

• I was with my ex for almost 5 years and while I don't even like him anymore, sometimes he pops in my head.

What do you think about more exactly when he pops in your head? Do you miss his presence and get the feeling you would like to talk to him again OR is it something someone does and you simply remember he used to do that?

@looneymalooney more like see things that remind me of him but I don't miss him at all.

• no but i've only had 3 boyfriends... so there's been quite a bit of separation between the relationships lol

• Nope hasn't happened yet

• This is the situation I am in now