Are white guys loosing the fight?

Are you loosing the fight for white women, will they just prefer men of other race. What is wrong with them that white women just don't want them anymore?

• Yes because there boring.
  • Yes because there dicka are small.
  • Yes because it's the thing to do.
  • No. Your wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're* wrong. To me race doest matter much, although I've dated mostly white people because there are more white people in my area. Some people prefer this, others prefer that, but in the end nobody appears to be "losing territory" or anything

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you talking about? Statistically, white girls LOVE white guys more than any other race. In fact it is overwhelmingly the case for white people more so than any other race. Then it is Asian girls. Asian girls (Chinese, Filipino etc...), they'll statistically date white guys if given the chance over their own race. I'd say that white guys are killing it! OkCupid statistics support this.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 16

• Statistics from Ok Cupid show that white guys are the most likely to get a response from a woman, regardless of her race. If you can't attract a girl, it's not your race, it's you.

• That is the furthest thing from what I've seen. Maybe it's true in your neighbourhood or something but not in general. If you think white guys have it hard with white girls, try being an Asian guy

• Seems about right...

• The vast majority of white women go with white men. What is the basis for your silly assertion?

• You're wrong*

• I'm white and I don't get what you're saying at all dude...

• I have never heard of it.

• Not "your", it's you're.

• I think the white race is being bred out of existence by big black cock

• Welcome to the 21st century..

• If anything white women are losing the 'fight' if you really want to call it that. Far more white guys date non white women than white women date non white men. And white men are the most popular group of men on average, receiving the most attention on dating sites yet being the least desperate out of all groups of men. Not that it really means anything though. Anyone's free to date whoever they want. And don't want to be mean, but work on your grammar.. It's terrible, hopefully English isn't your first language in which case I apologize.

• I bet since this racist post is only anti White, it will stay up a while longer.

• We're scaring them with our ability to spell the word "losing" correctly.

"Loosing" Isn't even a word. There's "loose," like the bolts in your head. Or "loosening," like your grasp on the English language...

That it? A English lessons? No real point to make?

• No, only 9 in 10 White women tell me they don't White guys.