Does he see me as a kid/Should I ask him out?

Last night was supposed to be the best. I had a Halloween party with my college ballroom dance class and had two costumes. I was also supposed to ask someone out. Firstly, my first costume was perfect, everything on-point. However, the guy I like who's usually flirty and dances with me didn't give me the time of day and in fact went around dancing with other girls. Later, I changed into costume #2 which was a bit sexier. And then realized I'd forgotten the non-strap bra/accessory I was supposed to wear with it. So I was off to a great start. i still wore it though, constantly pulling it up because it nearly fell whenever I danced. Then, the guy I like started chatting with me and I asked him to help me do the belt on my gloves. I had assumed he was a year younger than me but turns out he's actually a year older. And he thought I was freakin' 19 when I'm actually 21. I mean, what is it, my boobs are too small? (I seriously regret forgetting my bra). I had no idea he thought I was younger because he sends me shirtless snaps, he's flirty through text... Anyway, after the boring-ass party that ruined my excitement for Halloween, he offered to drive me home. So, that was one success. Only after I stepped into my house did I realize that I'd forgotten to ask him out like I was planning to and didn't even slip a kiss on the cheek when he hugged me goodnight. Before I went to bed, I snap chatted him a pic+a thank you message. This morning - I don't know WHAT I was thinking - as soon as I got out of bed I snap chatted him a pic+a message, asking if he was free to hang out. He replied he was busy with homework/work. Seriously, I don't know WHAT I was thinking, because not only did I ask him out through text but the wording I used was so casual that he clearly didn't take it as a date offer. Is it ok for me to try again IN PERSON next week or will I seem pushy about spending time with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him again. It's too early to give up. Give him another chance to meet you. Young guys can be crazy clueless about this stuff. It may not have occurred to him that he needed to give you an alternative time to meet him.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol no if he knew your age he probably tried to flatter you by saying that you look young. Next time ask him out as he is driving you home. Sure go for it ask him out. If you don't want to seem pushy then ask for a date not a hang out this time.

• No don't worry, sometimes waiting a little is better. now if it was me I'd want you to ask me again the next day lol, but I'd wait since you'll see him again wait for a good time in a few days or a week or so next time you see him, I think Jes interested though, I wouldn't usually offer a girl a ride hone if I didn't like her and definitely wouldn't send her shirtless snaps lol

What Girls Said 1

• fuck that guy and move on. hahaha Seriously don't worry about him. If he doesn't like what he see than oh well you got better things to do.