SoS ! Is my neew boyfriend cheating?

Guys I know I have such bad luck in relationships , so I am dating a guy his name is Ryan he is cute and everything and I am deeply in love ,... But 3 days from now he says he has to work from 7 pm to 7 am , so is he sleeping with other girl or does law of work in USA allows that shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had to work those hours before. For a couple months.

• Well I am starting to think that the problem might be me here ! I come from a rich family never saw nobody working that much hours :$ I see 7 pm to 7 am and think it is Slavery

Most Helpful Girl

• What does he do for work?

• Well he says he is fucking working in painting and crap , he came up dirty one time of painting but the way I see it was like kids painting

• Try taking it slow. Get to know the guy before you even agree on a relationship it saves so much heart break

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Don't jump to the worst case scenario. I don't know about the USA but it's very common here in Canada. I worked that exact shift for years. I assume it's no different there.

• You have to learn to trust him (unless he proves otherwise). This is a new relationship, he's not those other guys. I know you're scared of being hurt but that's the risk in all relationships. ie, if you automatically assume the worst with him it's going to affect your relationship, even if it's not true because you're never going to fully trust him.

• What?

• What what?

• Well my question is if it is legal for him to work at these times in United States which is the law ! And I am asking if the time would be normal for most people because I know that at least in my country a person working at this time is considerable slavery... and if it is illegal for him to work from 7 pm to 7 am then what could he be doing? ... like could he be sleeping with other girl?

• Ahh.. Yeah I've had 12 hour shift jobs before. Totally legal. You should trust your guy and not be worried about him cheating..

• He is working in Night Shift , may be in a call center or something like that.

• Whoa, psycho here. Dump him and save him the headache you're becoming.

• People work long hours all the time, the fuck that doesn't mean cheating at all.

• Guy is trying to make for living...

• what the hell
    is this a real question

• That's a real shift.

• Yeah, he is probably cheating on you.

• dont worry. From your profile pic, what phone are you using? I want to buy big
    phone like yours.

• I've worked 12 hour shifts before.

Do you keep falling for the same type of guys if you keep having bad relationships?

• I don't know , look all I know is that I had only one relationship that gone well all of them sucked

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't assume he's cheating based on that alone.

• It sounds like he could be working shift? This does not mean he's cheating, you need to relax.