Girls are horrible to me why?

Why I think Girls are horrible to me when I go clubbing they , laugth, walk away , give me weried looks call me ungly. .

My mate was helping me saying here my goodlooking friend I was talking about and then these too girls just laugth at me.

When I dont go clubbing I become invisible to girls. the only girls that are nice to me are girls who are in Relationship , from work, your they got to know me.

About me 5,11 athletic 160lbs dress nice and am gentleman. I am introverted through and bit soical awakard. look 7/10 been told am not ungly so.

So what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because you're socially awkward and introverted, plus they might not like your looks. What do you look like?

Once again an example of girls defending their obnoxious behavior.

I didn't ask the question. Furthermore, you are clearly defending a bunch of girls who were outright rude to this poor guy. Rather than politely saying they aren't looking for anything. They laughed and belittled him. Like a bunch of degenerates. The issue is with the girls, not him. He wasn't being overly aggressive or anything.

This is an example of your inability to think, and your outright bias. Based on your reply you are just as bad as those girls and have probably pulled something similar.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at the world girls live in. Nothing about them makes sense. They are fine wearing bikinis, while they get embarrassed when guys see then in their underwear and bra. They get upset when guys sleep with them and leave them, yet, they go for guys that will do just that. They mercilessly tear each other down, and then get upset when people do it to them. They scream sexism, when statistically, their dating tendencies are more racist and biased than men. They say looks aren't important and they want a nice guy with a good personality, when in reality, they spend all their money on makeup and looks (clothes, modelling, etc...). They have no loyalty to each other. Most of them, even the educated ones don't think much. But worst of all, guys dedicate so much time pursuing and trying to impress, these incredibly flawed weak creatures. Everything about them is extreme PR. Furthermore, they've been brainwashed into believing it.

There are intelligent girls. Successful, thinking women that have surpassed this. However, they are not common. Most girls got issues, and do not deserve making you feel inferior because they "think" they are too good for you. When in fact, they are nothing.

This may sound like sexism. But, I've been disgusted with my interactions with a lot of girls when I got to know them better.

What Girls Said 1

• Feel like posting a picture of yourself?

What Guys Said 6

• You are introverted and socially awkward - going clubbing is not a suitable environment for you to meet girls. I have a suggestion for you.

Go to a dating site like OKCupid, write up a decent and honest bio, have a decent photo and answer a lot of questions. Message girls who have 85%+ match with you and see how it goes. There is someone for you out there. Sometimes, they're harder to find depending on who you are, where you live, what you look like, etc.

Get into the practice messaging a couple girls a day with a "Hey, how are you?" and mention something you read in their bio to have an easy conversation to start with. Question, do you actually like to talk? I'm an introvert as well, but I like talking, I just need to feel comfortable with the person.

Try not fixate on women too much... it's not good for your mental health, seriously. Focus on yourself more than women and when the time comes, someone will come around in due time.

• Umm maybe the girls in clubs are like that?, go and find girls in a library... Than going in a club..

• Unfortunately if you're at a club, 7/10 just won't cut it. Also at a club, being a gentleman isn't going to help.

• I imagine it is because you're Ungly.

• Maybe karma

• what are you doing wrong? looking for girls in a club. :P