Guys, if you let all of your friends know that you like a girl, how serious are you about her?

His friends keep teasing him whenever I come around like all of them quickly leave the moment they see me etc... he's a shy guy as well so does this hold any significance?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, if I'm really serious about her I probably wouldn't tell my friends about her. Not until we're really close to being exclusive.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hmm.. I think he feels we are.. it's kinda obvious that he's hoping I'll ask him out

What Guys Said 19

• It means he is serious. Look you are going to have to talk with him about it. There is nothing wrong with being shy so you may have to take the initiative. Ask him out! There is nothing wrong with making the first move. What are your thoughts?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very.

1|0
    0|0
  • im pretty open with people i talk to and if i tell others about a girl its because i can't stop thinking about her and its spilling out into my life... so ya it could be pretty serious.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Awesome that's sounds so sweet 😄😄😁

• 1mo

*Aww

• 100%.
    Being shy, I avoid talking about my feelings with whoever, hence if I talk about it with everyone, it's probably 'cause I'm inviting them to my marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be very serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a weeny for not asking you out. Sounds like grade school stuff.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very serious that I'm interested in getting to know her.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he is shy, this means he is serious.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yup he's very shy

• Well, I personally wouldn't even trust my friends with a crush but if his friends are reacting that way, then something is definitely up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he likes you, the real question would be, do you?

1|0
    0|0
  • For me. I know a lot of guys are different but if its my close friend then I'm close serious haha

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah they're his close group of friends

• Very seriously

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very. Making it public means it's something to keep the boys talkin' because gossip is a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm serious about her I definitely won't tell my friends💯

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why is that? He's liked me for a few months now.. it's only recently that he's told them about me cause I've been observing their behaviour for a few days now

• Probably relatively serious. But, things happen, ya know?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not even tell my shadow about a girl i like.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very.

Or he's talked about how he wants to f**k you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell my friends even if it's not serious at all, and I'm shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty serious. I don't tell my friends about all the girls i date unless I really like one.

1|0
    0|0