The right age to start dating?

if you can please write your reasons too

• 14-16
  • 16-18
  • 18-20
  • 20-22
  • 22-25
  • 25-27
  • other ( write it down )
1mo If you think it differs between people and there's no such a "right age" just write down when did you start dating

Most Helpful Girl

• There is none. It's whenever the individual feels they are ready. Everyone matures at different rates.

when did you start

I've found having regrets is not beneficial. Shit happens, you can't change it so just accept it and move on. My first time was great, all the times on between were great. I've been drunk more times than a normal 19 yo but I don't regret it.

you are great
      I like your principals and opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• All people are different honestly, for me dating early made me learn a lot of lessons and learn a lot about myself as I grew over time, understanding my attractions. I had my first girlfriend when I was 12, and it's actually her that serves as the "template" of what I look for in a partner now. So, dating young for me did me a solid.

What Girls Said 11

• I started dating when I was 21 because my parents forbid me to date until I got a PhD but, I dated behind their back when I finally left home. My mom originally said I could date when I was 16, old enough to drive and go places on my own but, my father won the "argument". I'd let my own children date once they're old enough to drive. It's another step to growing up.

• Teens. Dating is different at every stage in life, so I say it's good to experience it at all stages. Dating in my teens was fun and "chill", with my head in the clouds, which is not what I do anymore now that I'm 21. Now I'm looking for husband-material.

• I think 18 is the right age to start dating. You're more of an adult, you have a better idea of what you want out of life, and your values are more solidified than when you were younger. I think that's a good age to start because they should be able to handle it better.

• It depends on the person really. Some teens mature earlier than other. I started dating at 14, which I guess is a little early, but then again I have an older sister, lots of older friends so I kinda grew up/I'm growing up with them :o

• 18-20, mental maturity begins to settle in that age. Also the person is at the end of their teen ages.

• In the 20s.

• There is no actual age to start dating

• When you find someone you love.

• Depends on the individual person. So it makes no difference what age you start.

• Older than 18 for sure

• I'm saying 23-25 bc that's when your frontal lobes are basically developed. You'll make less rash decisions.

What Guys Said 10

• The right age is the age you are ready and it's different for everyone

• Around 18, at least by then most people should know right from wrong and what's bad and what's not. But obviously it differs for everyone.

• I don't believe that there's a right age, I don't oppose to minors dating, for example. Voted for 14-16.

• There is no right age.

• when ever you feel like it, is the right age.

• Id say 14-16 if yur situation is ideal. Otherwise if you have moved out.

I could not date much in my teens because we didn't have a place for our sexy time.

• Its 42

• 16+ but it starts at any age of course.

• At 16 if you can drive a car all alone you can date a girl

• When you feel ready. There is no set age to start. It's all up to the person.