New boyfriend is bad at kissing?

So I got a new boyfriend the other day, he's smart, handsome, tall, strong, attractive, sexy, well equipped ;), but he's horrible at kissing! I'm the fisrst woman he's ever kissed but I've kissed other guys.. how do I tell him that he's bad at kissing? Should I tell him?

1mo I really like him, but I don't know how to help him get better without hurting his feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of telling him how about practice eith him till he gets better

Based on your update - just tell him you'd like to teach him how to kiss the way you like it since he's going to be kissing you and no one else.

Most Helpful Girl

• He'll get better with practice. Just take the lead. Do to him what you want done to you while kissing (i. e. if you like having your lip bit then bite his. Hopefully he'll pick up your technique).

What Guys Said 11

• Without telling him, you should be able to teach him how to get better...

• Tell him he is crap at him then dump him. So he can find a woman who won't care 👍

I really like him, I just want him to get better without hurting his ego.

You get better with practice, you said it yourself you are his the first girl he's kissed. The solution is obvious no?

• You don't have to hurt his feelings... instead of telling him what he's doing wrong, just tell him what you really love when kissing.
    Take the lead and tell him to go with the flow. Everyone has to learn from someone.

• Best to drop the atomic bomb on him and let him know.

• Be honest with him and teach him.

• Just show him instead. "Like this" and put your best moves to action, lol. You live and learn :)

• Dont tell him that. If you like him so much, that shouldn't be an issue.

• Tell him.

• wtf he already knows he's shit if you're his first kiss , just tell him he's doing it wrong

• Yes. I'd still suck if nobody had pointed out the things I was doing wrong.

• Teach him how to kiss

What Girls Said 0