I've been talking to this girl and she is sending me mixed signals?

So I started talking to this girl from work about a month ago. We went on a couple of dates (movies, mini golf, zoo) over the course of about 2 and a half weeks. She came over my house this past Sunday and we watched a movie and everything seemed fine. Then as this week progressed she started answering my texts less and less and I asked her why she didn't want to talk anymore. She said that she thought we were moving a little too fast and she wanted us to slow down. I told her that i understood and that I agreed that we should slow down a little. We started talking again for about a day and then she started ignoring me again. She would read my texts and not answer and this really bothered me. I asked her what was up and she said that she thought we were on two different pages on what we thought our relationship was. I asked her what she thought it was, and she said that we were just talking. I said that i thought we were dating because we were talkig for a month and we went out multiple times. She said that she wasn't ready for a relationship right now because she was overwhelmed. I told her I was okay with just talking for a while and we agreed that we would do that until she felt comfortable to move on (she said she still wanted to be a thing). Now, she's back to not answering my texts. Can someone explain to me what is going on? Is she talking to other people? Is she not interested in me anymore? The fact that we went from talking all day every day to barely anything at all in a matter of days is killing me and it kind of hurts.

What Girls Said 1

• I think she's completely undecided what she wants, or maybe she isn't into you the same way as you're into her. She could have enjoyed the dates for sure, but after getting to talk and know you more, perhaps she's not clicking with you like she thought she did.

I think she doesn't want to date right now, and is focusing her attention and time on something else, rather than the relationship. If she said she still wants to be a thing, but also said she didn't feel like you two were dating, that's mixed signals. She could definitely be talking to others, or maybe someone else has her attention. Give her space and see what happens. Let her text you first, instead of you always initiating the texts and the talks.
    If she puts no effort into keeping in touch with you, or doesn't try to hold a conversation, I wouldn't put anymore effort into it.
    Best of luck to you. I hope things work out for the best

What Guys Said 1

• I think you moving too fast. That many dates in that little time?

I asked her to the movies then after that she told me when she wanted to do something so we did