Do guys like girls who are passionate about something?

Is it an attractive trait? Would you like the girl more if she is passionate about what she does i. e. her job? Would you consider her as girlfriend material?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Aside from being apart from her for a long time, nothing draws me to her more than seeing her in her element. It barely matters what it is. A lot of women I've known don't seem to have much that they're passionate about and it's SO sexy. If she's trying to teach me about it and I'm lost and she's still excited about explaining it, I love that.

I'm an avid amateur guitarist. I had a girlfriend in college once who was into music. I showed her my guitars and played for her. Months later when we broke up, someone showed me her profile in a directory of incoming freshmen. She was an accomplished guitarist also. I never thought we had much in common so I was very disappointed that she never shared that with me. I always wondered if she didn't mention it because I was way better than her or if she knew she was better. She was obviously protecting one of our egos, but I would have loved to have learned from her. What a missed opportunity!

Another good acquaintance is a vet. She is delightful in any case, but when she talks about work, it's really attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh my god yes!!! My ex was career driven and even though it was a lame as stocking shelves at the time, she made sure she had it looking perfect. And would constantly send me pics of her work lol. But I was proud of her.

And beyond work is her passion for makeup. The way she was about it was just so amazing to here and watch. Part of me was like ugh, it's makeup. But the way she would describe the difference of stores from mac to ulta to sephora, and then different brands like urban decay, and all the eyeshadow combinations.

Man I was like mesmerized when she would talk about it. Even felt myself trying to learn about it because she was so into it.

• If a guy does it is not the end all be all. Usually a girl possess many things and traits that can be interesting. I guess what I'm saying is there are guys that are into many things and being passionate about something could be seen as attractive depending on the guy. If a girl likes her job then that great but what else?

• Yes. It's much better to be ambitious about something rather than having no interests.

• Yes a girl who has passion for any thing shows a lot to me

What Girls Said 0